Thursday, August 6, 2015

Ch14 30

Chapter 14 Page 30 - http://bit.ly/1W47ZsV

I apologize for how squished this page came out, but I absolutely needed them to be facing the dungeon boss within the next 4 pages or I was going to lose my mind. I'm somewhat worried that the urgency of following the imp into the dungeon room was lost because of pacing. They're in big trouble if it summons another air elemental alongside the boss. If the battle becomes too difficult they'd have to abandon the dungeon. These kinds of complex underpinnings are tough enough to portray in a normal comic or graphic novel, but in a webcomic setting it's extremely tough. I hope the feeling is still lingering from that panel where Caldwell realized the danger they were in.

This is also the first time Caldwell is having someone else drink a potion. I wanted an exchange like this to happen back during the first exam, but couldn't fit it in. Seriously though, with how he's been acting it's no shocker that Briar is a little hesitant. Did he even remember to label them this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment